WWF-Vietnam: Communication OfficerMajor functions: Responsible for producing communications content based on the overall communications strategy for internal and external communications and maintaining content management systems and multi-platform distribution on a variety of channels. The communications officer plays a key role in implementing communication product production processes and ensuring brand guidelines implementation and understanding of these processes by WWF-Vietnam’s staff, collaborative stakeholders and third-party consultants.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Film/TV/Video Production, Public/Media Relations, Journalism/Marketing or related field
- 5 years of practical experience in communications, public relations or corporate relations
- Excellent, creative project management skills from concept to delivery
- Experience in video production and editing and/or graphic design is preferred
- Experience in event coordination and conducting workshops and seminars
- A good understanding of current digital communications platforms to promote conservation issues; experience navigating and pushing content out on a variety of social media channels;
- Knowledge and understanding of media relations; Basic knowledge of website and content management systems, preferred
- Knowledge of green office practices
- Strategic thinking, ability to multi task
- News writing, editing, press release writing skills
- Photo/Video production/editing and/or graphic design skills, preferred
- Good planning, organisation, time management, facilitation and coordination skills
- Experience crafting engaging social media posts
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese and English
- Demonstrates WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 31st July 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”