WWF-Vietnam: Project Admin OfficerMajor functions: Responsible for providing daily administrative and communication supports to assigned projects in Hue Field Office. He/ she is also responsible for supporting to produce communications content for internal and external communications.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree in English, social sciences, business administration, business management or in relevant fields
- 2 years of practical experience in areas related to administration, Accountant, communications, public relations or corporate relations
- Basic knowledge of website and content management systems is preferred
- A good understanding of current digital communications platforms to promote conservation issues; experience navigating and pushing content out on a variety of social media channels;
- Knowledge and understanding of media relations
- Knowledge of local finance and accounting system, standards and practices
- Good understanding of normal practices in non-profit organizations
- Organizing/ planning, time management, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Detail focus, enthusiastic, friendly and careful.
- News writing, editing, press release writing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 08th September 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”