Working with business in Vietnam
WWF therefore works with hundreds of companies globally – from consumer goods giants to leading banks – to help:
1. Reduce their ecological footprint
2. Encourage sector and market shifts towards sustainable solutions
3. Redirect financial flows to support conservation and sustainable ecosystem management
4. Accelerate necessary policy changes for a sustainable futureAs part of the network, WWF-Vietnam constantly cooperates with the private sector, working on a wide range of projects to protect ecosystems and enhance sustainable development in Vietnam.
How WWF works with businesses in Vietnam
1. Driving sustainable business practices
WWF supports companies to improve operations and value chains to achieve sustainability in various fields: Water stewardship, Aquaculture stewardship, Forest stewardship, efficient resources management, and more.
2. Communications and awareness raising activities
Co-organizing campaigns with companies, WWF raises awareness amongst their consumers about key environmental issues and encourages their actions.
3. Philanthropic relationshipThrough bilateral relationships with companies, WWF raises funds for the conservation of key endangered species and ecosystems, which largely affect local communities and their livelihoods.
Our Core Principles
Our guiding principles for corporate engagement are:
1. Measurable results that support our conservation objectives
3. The right to public commentary