Posted on 12 January 2021
Call for Tender Ref 30.21 - Consultancy Services
WWF Viet Nam is looking for a service provider (consultant or team of consultants) to conduct an assessment of current technologies and practices for a sustainable sand mining and their applicability in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta (VMD).
Supervised by: IKI SMP Project Director
Work location: Home-based and travel in the Mekong Delta if required.
Duration: Between March 1st and April 30th 2021
Detailed Terms of Reference of the Assignment is attached.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified and interested candidates are hereby requested to bid (either as a team or individually). The tender should contain at least the followings:
1. A technical proposal with
- A brief description of why the consultant considers him/herself as suitable for the assignment,
- a proposed methodology for the assignment.
2. Curriculum vitae(s) of the expert(s) dedicated to the work as well as contact details (email and telephone number), including a list of relevant previous assignments/contracts and at least two professional references.
3. Financial proposal indicating the total bid value, including tax and a breakdown of costs.
A soft copy of the application should be sent to email@example.com
(Your e-mail must have the subject heading indicating IKI SMP SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES ASSESSMENT.)
Please kindly note that each email submission may not exceed 25MB in size
Deadline for applications is February 9th 2021
Only selected candidate(s) will be contacted about the outcome of their tender.