Posted on 09 February 2021
Tender Ref 32.21 Professional Consultancy Services
Assignment: Conducting a baseline assessment on illegal wildlife trade and consumption in Vietnam to empower local communities and social organizations to raise their voices against IWT
Project: Voices for Diversity – Safeguarding Ecosystems for Nature and People (VfD)
Type of contract: Consultancy service
Supervised by: Project Manager, WWF-Viet Nam
Language: English and Vietnamese
Date: February 2021
Detailed TOR and Request for Proposals is attached.
The proposals shall be submitted in one outer sealed envelope containing two separate sealed envelopes, one envelope containing the Technical Proposal and one envelope containing the Financial Proposal. The outer envelope shall be clearly marked “Proposal for Tender Ref 32.21 “Baseline Assessment on IWT” - DO NOT OPEN BEFORE SUBMISSION DEADLINE
”. The two sealed inner envelopes shall be marked “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Proposal” respectively. The sealed envelope shall be addressed to WWF-Viet Nam at the following address: No.6, Lane 18, Nguyen Co Thach street, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi, Viet Nam.
Alternatively, bidders are allowed to submit their proposal by email. Bidders who intend to submit electronic proposals must follow the following submission instructions:
- Bidders can submit a proposal by email. The proposal shall be separated in two files: one for technical proposal and one for financial proposal.
- The file for the financial proposal shall be protected by a password which shall be kept with the bidders. If the company passed the technical requirement threshold, WWF-Viet Nam would then request the password to open the financial proposal file. However, if the company loses the password or in case the file could not be opened WWF-Viet Nam would not assume responsibility.
- The electronic file shall be in the form of MS word or MS excel or PDF.
- Please send the electronic proposal to WWF – Vietnam’s designated mail box at email@example.com . Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “Tender Ref 32.21 [name of company/consultant] – Proposal for Baseline Assessment on IWT”.
- Please be aware that bids or proposals emailed to WWF-Viet Nam will be rejected if they are received after the deadline for bid submission. As an email may take some time to arrive after it is sent, especially if it contains a lot of information, we advise all bidders to send email submissions well before the deadline.
- The maximum size per email that WWF-Viet Nam can receive is 25MB.
- Deadline for submission is 5:00 PM , 23 February 2021, Hanoi time.
Only selected candidate(s) will be contacted about the outcome of their tender.