Posted on 18 March 2021
WWF - Viet Nam: Ref 43.21
WWF Viet Nam is looking for a Technical trainer on water-energy audit skills.
Textile Program Manager, WWF - Viet Nam
Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
April 2021 to July 2021
Detailed Terms of Reference of the Assignment is attached.
HOW TO APPLY:
Essential qualifications, knowledge and expertise:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with Vietnam textile sector in general and sustainability aspect in specific;
- Proven experience of water-energy audit in textile wet processing facilities
- Very familiar with the environmental dimension of the textile sector (i.e. water, energy, chemical and waste and wastewater management);
- Knowledge of water-energy efficient solutions, Best Available Techniques (BATs), Best Environmental Practices (BEPs) and pollution parameters in the textile and garment sector
- Good working experience at enterprise level, especially textile and garment enterprise;
- Experience working with research, primary and secondary data collection and other relevant professionals;
- Writing proficiency in English and Vietnamese languages.
1. Proposal Cover Letter signed by a person authorised to sign on behalf of the Consultant;
2. CV & Summary of relevant experience and projects;
3. Technical Approach/Proposal for completing the deliverables;
4. Financial proposal.
All proposals must clearly indicate the tender reference:
“Ref. 43.21: “Technical trainer on water-energy audit skills”
and be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for proposal submission is at 10 AM 7th April 2021.
Questions for TOR clarifications can be sent to email@example.com
no later than 10 AM 27th March 2021.
Late bids will be declared invalid.