Posted on 28 May 2021
Project: USAID Biodiversity Conservation Activity - Tender Ref 47.21
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country.
Under the approved scope of work of the USAID Biodiversity Conservation Activity, WWF-Viet Nam plans to launch an open tender to select a supplier of Camera Traps including Memory Cards.
WWF-Viet Nam would like to invite prospective bidders to submit sealed bids for 600 sets of Reconyx – HP2W Hyperfire Professional White Flash camera traps including memory cards (or equivalent model/brand) to be delivered to Hue - Viet Nam.
This bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the Invitation for Bids and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the USAID Standard Provisions M6 – Procurement Policies for Non-U.S based Organizations. The Geographic code 937 applies to the USAID BCA project. Therefore, procurement sources must be from the United States, Viet Nam, and developing countries other than advanced developing countries, but excluding any country that is a prohibited source.
The detailed Bidding Document is attached.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Bidders are invited to submit their bid by email with technical proposal and financial proposal in one Bid;
- The Bid shall be protected by a password which shall be kept with the bidders. The purchaser would then request the password to open the file well before the Bid opening time. However, if the company loses the password or in case the file could not be opened, Purchaser would not assume responsibility.
- The electronic file shall be in the form of MS Word or MS Excel or PDF.
- Please send the electronic proposal to email@example.com. Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “Ref 47.21- [name of bidder]-Camera Traps-Bid Submission”.
- The maximum size per email that Purchaser can receive is 25MB.
The deadline for Bid Submission is 25th
June 2021 - Time: 17:00 (ICT).
Any bid received by the Purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids shall be declared late, rejected, and returned unopened to the Bidder.