Posted on 12 June 2021
Tender Ref. 66.21
- Background of project and consultancy assignment
The Voices for Mekong Forests (V4MF) project is a European Union (EU) funded project. The overarching rationale of the project is that for forests to be sustainably managed, civil society must have the capacity to organize them to share information, strengthen their negotiating positions and effectively present their concerns and solutions to policy-makers. The project notably contributes to the Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade - Voluntary Partnership Agreements (FLEGT-VPA) initiative and Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+) by helping to ensure they are built on multi-stakeholder processes.
WWF is taking lead the project component related to development and implementation of Forest Governance Monitoring System (FGMS) for NSAs to monitor the forest governance situation during the project lifetime. Up to now, the FGMS application has been successfully developed, and the pilot of data collection in the field has been conducted in January 2020.
Consultant will do the graphic design of the FGMS manual to make it simple and easy to read for potential users of FGMS..
- Scope of work/Major responsibilities
- Work closely with WWF staff to develop the design concept for the manual
- Provide creative designs to the manual that best illustrates guidelines of using FGMS. The designs will be used for a wide range of target audience from technical persons to public. Therefore, the design should be simple and suitable for all.
- The design will follow WWF’s branding guidelines including but not limited to guidelines about color palette, font, and logos and ensure style in line with WWF standard quality;
- The Consultant is flexible in making edits according to WWF’s feedback until designs are finalized;
- Finalize the deliverables taking into account inputs from WWF;
- All designs shall be delivered to WWF in completed pdf format and working files within 01 day after each infographic is finalized.
- Required profile
- The Consultant must possess at least two years’ professional experience in designing, producing communication materials, and events;
- The Consultant must demonstrate sufficient professional expertise and manpower to undertake the assignment through a professional photography portfolio and CV;
- Specific knowledge and/or experience of designing communication materials on conservation-related topics is added advantage
- Professional designing program(s) is required;
Interested consultants please submit proposals (technical & financial proposal) and C.V. to below contact, on or before June 18, 2021 COB
Nguyen Bich Hang (Ms.) or Ho Van Loc (Mr.)
Add: No. 06, Lane 18, Nguyen Co Thach Rd., Nam Tu Liem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org