Posted on 14 June 2021
Tender Ref 67.21
Project: “Drifting Sands: Mitigating the impacts of climate change in the Mekong Delta through public and private sector engagement in the sand industry”
WWF - Viet Nam is looking for a Consultant to develop a delta-wide sand budget for the Vietnamese Mekong Delta Region
Detailed Request for Proposals, Terms of Reference, Proposal Templates, and other supporting references of the Request for Proposals are attached.
HOW TO APPLY:
This Request for Proposal is open to international, national, or mixed consortia. The bidder shall submit the bidding dossier in single stage - two envelopes (one for technical proposal, and one for financial proposal).
Bidders are requested to submit electronic proposals via email in non-modifiable format (PDF). Bidders must observe the following submission instructions:
The Submission Deadline: June 30th, 2021 - 17.00 hrs ICT.
- The proposal shall be separated in two files: 1) for technical proposal; 2) one for financial proposal.
- The file for the financial proposal shall be protected by a password which shall be kept with the bidder. If the company/consultant team passed the technical requirement threshold, WWF-Viet Nam would then request the password to open the financial proposal file. However, if the company loses the password or in case the file could not be opened, WWF-Viet Nam would not assume responsibility.
- The electronic file shall be in PDF. During clarification, the Contracting Authority can require the sharing of Excel and MS Word files.
- The bid proposal needs to be sent to WWF-Viet Nam’s designated mailbox at email@example.com. Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “Ref 67.21- IKI SMP SandBudget – (name of consultant submitting)”.
- The maximum size per email that WWF-Viet Nam can receive is 25MB.
Please be aware that proposals emailed to WWF-Viet Nam will be rejected if they are received after the deadline for bid submission
Deadline for Clarification Questions: Before June 16th, 2021 - 17.00 hrs ICT
Clarification questions: Questions for clarifications can be submitted to WWF-Viet Nam’s designated mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “Ref 67.21- Clarification Questions from [name of consultant]”.
(Other kinds of communication is not accepted).