Posted on 20 July 2021
WWF-Viet Nam is looking for 01 Part-time project technical consultant to support scanning potential bankable projects; assessment of SME’s financial models for selection and assisting SMEs in applying for grants stage 1 DFCD and implementing activity plans of stage 1 DFCD and stage 2 DFCD.
Project: Dutch Fund for Climate and Development
5 provinces in Central Annamites including: Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue and Quang Nam.
to September 30th
- Master degree in business administration, SME’s finance and/or related economic management fields.
- At least 3 years working experience in the field of financing management preferably SME’s support in financing management and analysis.
- Strong financial analyzing and aggregating skills, especially in SME’s financial model analysis and/or financial balance sheet review.
- Having experience in project proposal development, working with international institutions, governmental departments, Universities, research institutions and SMEs.
How to apply
- Professional skills in financial analysis, especially SME’s financial model analysis;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills given ability of communicating and working effectively with SMEs;
- Proactive working approach towards team work and time management;
- Proficiency and good skills in written English and reporting;
- Good usage of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS software
- Familiar with previous consultancy assignments of WWF and good understanding of the Central Annamites Landscape is an advantage.
The detailed terms of references are attached to this article. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
, Tel: 0934.844.232 and email@example.com
; Tel: 0913.439.204 stating in the subject line of the email: Tender ref. 07.22 - Full name
The deadline is July 26th, 2021