Posted on 15 May 2023
WWF-Viet Nam would like to call for proposals from media companies who are interested in and qualified to conduct our assignment of promoting USAID Biodiversity Conservation Achievement as specified in the attached Term of Reference.
The key responsibilities as follows:
Study the project’s content: background information, objectives, goals, target audience, etc.
The supplier need to meet the below required skills and qualification:
- Study the given topics above and provide recommendations on suitable types of products (Op-Ed, features, interview, etc.) and story angles for each topic.
- Collecting and analyzing information related to given topics;
- Producing supporting documents and resources such as photos, short demonstration videos, etc. if required;
- Working closely with WWF to develop the content; drafting the articles and getting them approved by WWF before airing;
- Providing the media coverage report before concluding the contract.
The agency hired must hold strong expertise in mass media communications, Film/TV, Journalism, and related field;
How to apply:
- At least 5+ years of applied working experience in the fields of journalism, media relations, multi-media production, and social marketing;
- Experience in implementing mass media activities on the national level;
- Strong expertise in conducting research, interviews, writing news, impact stories, press releases, articles, etc.;
- Experience working with NGOs or with Biodiversity topics is a plus;
- Extensive experience producing communications products and experience working with creative or multi-media products is preferable.
Agency portfolio showing experiences in mass media communications, Film/TV, Journalism, and related field;
- Products or links to publications/articles/features/interviews that were conducted by the applicant to demonstrate the competence in conducting this work package;
- Previous contracts with similar requirements or similar topics related to Biodiversity is preferable.
Selection method :
- A proposal of how the work package will be conducted showing the experience in Film/TV, which demonstrates the ability to fulfill the above requirements.
- A proposal of the timeline to implement each step/activity of the work package.
- A list of potential KOLs
- Detailed quotation for the performance of this activity based on the number of output footages. The Quotation Package includes all related costs and taxes and fees payable to carry out the proposed activities, including travel costs to the field.
The suppliers meet the required skills and qualifications and provide the required documents will be considered the quotation. The supplier which offer the best price will be invited to negotiate the contract. The supplier’s proposals and profiles shall be evaluated through the simplified Quality and Cost based selection method with a maximum Quality score is 70 points and a maximum for Financial score is 30 points.
Details of submission
Please send the electronic proposal to WWF-Viet Nam’s designated mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org
; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
. Your e-mail must have the subject
heading as “Document-[Supplier’s name]- FY23- 1505 BCA "Promoting USAID Biodiversity Conservation Project's achievements".
The maximum size per email that WWF-Viet Nam can receive is 25MB
Deadline for submission: on or before 11:30 a.m, May 18, 2023 (Hanoi time – ICT)