Posted on 14 September 2023
Tender Ref.: FY24-0236 BCA; Bid name: "Develop and refresh the campaign concept and materials for the wildlife meat demand reduction (WMDR) campaign."
WWF-Viet Nam would like to invite prospective bidders to submit sealed bids for the package to develop tools and materials for the wild meat demand reduction campaign
Specific and detailed information of the assignment can be found in the attached Invitation to bid.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested bidders are recommended to use the attached forms (Proposals) to structure your Proposal. The minimum compositions of the Proposal are as follows:
Please be aware that bids or proposals emailed to WWF-Viet Nam will be rejected if they are received after the deadline for bid submission. As an email may take some time to arrive after it is sent, especially if it contains a lot of information, we advise all bidders to send email submissions well before the deadline.
Deadline for submissions of questions requesting further information or clarification: by or before 11:30 a.m (ICT) on September 22, 2023.
The deadline for submission is on or before: 11:30 a.m (Hanoi ICT) September 27 , 2023.
- Bidders separated in two files: one for technical proposal and one for financial proposal.
- The file for the financial proposal shall be protected by a password which shall be kept with the Consultant. If the consultant passed the technical requirement threshold, WWF-Viet Nam would then request the password to open the financial proposal file. However, if the consultant loses the password or in case the file could not be opened, WWF-Viet Nam would not assume responsibility.
- The electronic file shall be in the form of MS word or MS excel or PDF.
- Please send the electronic Bid to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “Ref FY24-0236 BCA- [name of bidder]-WMDR campaign”
- Please be aware that a Bid emailed to WWF-Viet Nam will be rejected if it is received after the deadline for bid submission. As an email may take some time to arrive after it is sent, especially if it contains a lot of information, we advise all bidders to send email submissions well before the deadline.
- Maximum size for electronic submission: The maximum size per email that Purchaser can receive is 25MB.