Posted on 18 June 2021
Tender Ref: 68.21
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/
WWF – Vietnam would like to invite Expression of Interest from national consultants to carry out the assignment of “National Policy Consultant of the procedure to projects approval guidance at ministerial level and facilitations to MoU signing ceremony between MARD & WWF-Viet Nam”.
not exceeding 45-person days over the consultancy period, including field travel to project sites.
July 2021 to December 2021
The consultant must hold the following experience and qualifications:
HOW TO APPLY
- Good strategy to aim for the objectives of the work.
- Excellent communication skills including high cultural sensitivity.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in policy advocacy and development
- Experienced in an environmental government agency, environmental NGO
- A good understanding of the political, ecological, social, and cultural context of Viet Nam, including relevant issues.
Interested consultants are invited to submit your Letter of Expression of Interest (LOE) associated with an updated CV, proposed technical approach, methodology, and timeline to carry out the assignment, as well as indications on remuneration.
Expression of Interest needs to be sent via email to email@example.com
. Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “Ref 68.21- National Consultant on Project Approval Guidance – [name of consultant]
The maximum size per email that WWF-Viet Nam can receive is 25MB
The Submission Deadline: June 25th, 2021 - 17.00 hrs ICT.
Only selected candidate(s) will be contacted about the outcome of their tender.